Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pictures from the World Natural Hair Show

We attended the World Natural Hair Show in Atlanta, Ga. on this past Sunday that I posted about a few weeks ago here! I wanted to share a few of our pictures from the show!!

We were able to meet a lot of cool people including Wendi and Kim of Mixed Chicks hair product line!!

Overall, we had a good time in spite of the stormy weather that we had. I hate that we missed seeing Curly Nikki, but I'm sure we'll meet her soon!





Model for My DNA product line!

Brown Girl got a autographed poster from her!


We watched a flat twist demonstration done by My DNA product line!



Brown Girl enjoyed getting her face painted by SkinzArt!




Cute Butterfly Face!!

xoxoxo
Brown Girls Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...