Friday, April 17, 2015

How I Deep Condition Natural Girls Hair

hairstyles for little black girls
Brown Girls Hair




This video shows how I deep condition my daughters natural hair. Our hair loves Kera Care products. I am using their Deep Moisturizing Masque.

First, I washed her hair with Kera Care Hydrating Detangling Shampoo. Then I put her hair into 4 sections. Next, I applied the deep moisturizing masque to her hair in small sections. Being careful to get each strand covered with product. Then I twisted each small section and moved to the next section.

I put a Adama Plastic Cap over it and left it on for 30 minutes. You can place her under the dryer if you choose. This time, I decided not to sit her under the dryer because we have been staying away from heat for a while.

After 30 minutes, I rinsed it out (with her twist still in). Last, I added Kera Care Leave-In Conditioner. I put it on each twist by unraveling each, adding the product, and twisting it back. After I was done, I put her night cap on and sent her to bed.

The next day, I choose to do twists on her hair. You can see pictures of it HERE! I'll post the video of the process next week!

To see more cute hairstyles, be sure to like our Facebook and Instagram Pages!!

some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...