Thursday, September 6, 2012

Feature: Girly Do Hairstyles

The Bee Hive



I was browsing on Pinterest the other day and I came across one of the most unique hairstyles that I've seen in a while. I immediately e-mailed Jen, who did this style on her blog, and asked her if I could feature it.

 I thought about trying it, but it's a bit too complicated for me or should I say more work than I want to do right now, but I absolutely love it. When I'm in the mood to sit down for an hour or two to try it, I certainly will. But for now, I'd like to share her tutorial with you.

 She was kind enough to go through how to do it, step by step on her blog here. Please check out all of the other fantastic hairstyles that she has on her blog! I love her hairstyles. They give me so many ideas for other cute spin-off  hairstyles!

 Thanks Jen for allowing me to share this! Happy Styling!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...