Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hair Bow Organization

Brown Girl loves hair bows! Although I haven't used any in our youtube videos, she selects one everyday to wear to school with her outfit that she is proud to say she picks all by herself each night for school the next day.

She is truly already a fashion diva. I almost don't want to shop with her because she is sooo opinionated about what she wants and doesn't want. I'll save that story for another post.

The post today is to show you how we organize her huge hair bow collection!

She currently has 2 doll heads(here)




2 tutu dress hangers(here)




and a ribbon string holder





I also used an oatmeal container, pringles can, and some hello kitty duck tape(to match her room) to keep her ponytail holders in.



You can see how I made them here.


How do you organize your daughter's hair accessories?

XOXO,
Brown Girls Hair


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...