Monday, March 24, 2014

Sew In with a U *Salon Shout Out*






Hi Girls!
I know that this video is very different from what I usually post. We will stay true to doing hair styles for girls, but as my daughter gets older, we will expand to show more hairstyles for girls of all ages. 

I did this posts to give my friend, Nicole of Valyntyne Collections, who does mostly sew-ins, our first Salon Shout Out. It is prom season and she is offering a $35 special for a limited time. The special isn't just for girls going to the prom, it's for everybody who wants one!

If you live in the Atlanta area, give her a try. You will be able to get one on one private service in a professional environment. Nicole owns her own boutique that specializes in women's clothing and accessories. Not only does she do sew-in's she also does make up and lashes.  You can walk in one way, and walk out looking brand new from head to toe!

Nicole of Valyntyne Collections w/Client


Hair Used for this Style


I would like to thank Jaylen for participating in this video!



some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...