Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Let's Support Jenell & The Babies *March of Dimes*

Jenell Stewart of Kinky Curly Coily Me


Hi Brown Girls,

This post is a call to action for all of you Mom's, who some I know, will be able to relate to this cause. Jenell Stewart of Kinky Curly Coily Me sent me a heart felt e-mail about how both of her pregnancies were "high risk" and how she had to go on bed rest immediately halfway through her last pregnancy and through most of her first pregnancy.

Thankfully both of her babies were born healthy, but that's not the case for all mothers. Everyday thousands of babies are born too soon, too small, and often very sick. Jenell is walking in March for babies because she wants to do something about this. She needs our help!

I am thankful that all of my children were born healthy and I want to do what I can to help. I decided to give a donation to help Jenell reach her goal of $5,000. I also decided to post this with the hope that you can and will help too!

No donation is too small. If you can't give but you have a social media following, please share this with your followers to help spread the word to help Jenell exceed her goal and most importantly help the BABIES.

You can give HERE! 


Aren't her little ones Gorgeous!!




You can get more information on March of Dimes HERE.

some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...