Thursday, October 2, 2014

2 Quick Cornrow Styles

Hi Girlies,

I just want to share with you 2 quick cornrow hairstyles that I have done on Brown Girls Hair over the past month or so. I did these styles on days that I was in a rush or just didn't feel like doing hair.

These are great go-to styles for times that you just really don't feel like doing hair!

braids, cornrows, hairstyles, natural, girls, black, women, hair care,
Cornrow Style I


braids, cornrows, natural, hairstyles for girls, cute hairstyles for little girls, women, black, biracial
Cornrow Style II

If you follow us on Instagram, you have already seen both of these! If not, follow us so that you don't miss the styles we do in between video's. Plus, you get to share your styles and see the many cute styles of other Brown Girls Hair!!

some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...