Thursday, October 23, 2014

Triangles & Ponytails Natural Hair Tutorial

natural hairstyles for little black girls
Brown Girls Hair



This hairstyle looks way harder than what it is! This is very easy to do if you follow my video tutorial of it! There are so many different ways you can go with parting the hair from using this as your base.




*Parting Tips*

Use her facial features as your guide. (eyes, nose, ears, etc)
Use a Pin Tale comb to get your parts straight.
Take your time & be patient.

Hair Accessories Used: The Bead Barrette

Always remember you may not get it perfect the first time, but keep trying. The more you style her hair the better you become each try. Trust me, that's how I've come as far as I have. I'm not perfect either, I just do my best and roll with it!

Thanks to Dana and Skylar for allowing me to play in your hair and post it for other Brown Girls to enjoy!

More Unique Parts?

some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...