Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Madam Glam Nail Polish Review













This is a high end line of polishes and cosmetics. I used 2 coats for all of the colors listed except for the So Nude. I used 4 coats of it because it is the same color as my natural nails.

I wore the polishes without a top coat and they lasted for one week with very little chipping. If these polishes are worn with a top coat I'm sure they well last way longer than a week with little to no chipping.

Each color is very rich, only took 2 coats, and dried very fast. I am very pleased with this line of polish and will be purchasing more very soon.

Here's the list of polishes that I reviewed in the video:

Hot Date
Perfect Harmony
So Nude
Mint Cocktail

Purchase the polishes at www.madamglam.com FREE shipping on $30 or more! And don't forget to use the codes in the picture above for 10%,25%, or 40% off!

Follow my Grow Your Nails with Me Series and subscribe to our style channel HERE!

This is my honest review of Madam Glam polishes. I was not paid to do this review, however Madam Glam did provide me with complimentary polishes.

some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...