Thursday, May 16, 2013

How to Grow Long Hair






There are a few things that I didn't mention in the video that I would like to add:

J When you find what works for you, stick to it!J
Once you finally find out what her hair likes and responds to, stick to it. Don't change up what you are doing just because a new method or a new product comes out. If you see there's a better way, of course, do that. But don't just join the crowd because everybody else is doing it.

J Does my daughter have product build up between washes?J
When I use ONLY the vitamin e oil as her moisturizer, between washes, there is no product build up. It's just dirty. LOL

When I use the Just for Me Moisturizing lotion or the shea butter mixture(that I make myself), there is some product build up, but it's not very heavy and overwhelming.

The products mentioned here is all that I use on her hair between washes and I usually stick to using only one of them(which ever I have available at the time) between each wash.

For example, if I wash her hair today and I use vitamin e oil to moisturize it, I will use only the vitamin e oil as her moisturizer until the next wash. That's how I control product build up...just don't use a lot of product and you shouldn't have build up...just dirt!

If I think of anything else to add to this, I will.....

Just thought of something else...

JA Healthy Scalp is VERY important for a healthy head of hair.J

If you are having issues with your daughters scalp/skin and she has a serious dandruff problem, I suggest you take her to a Dermatologist. I don't have an answer for you on this, but a doctor does.

**Side Note**Massaging the scalp is a great way to promote hair growth too! I didn't (and don't currently) massage my daughters scalp to get her hair where it is today, but I do plan to massage her scalp this summer to see what happens:)!

xoxo,
Brown Girls Hair






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...