Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What is Brown Girls Hair Type??

I've been asked more times than I can count, "What is Brown Girls hair type?" My answer every time has been, "I don't know".

I've seen many different charts and I find the descriptions to be confusing. I know that she is suppose fit into one of the categories, but none of them seem to totally describe her hair. She is like a combination of several of the types. So I just continue to say when asked that question, "I don't know"!

While looking at Bronner Brothers 4 Naturals product line website, (because I will be trying their products soon on MY hair), they have a chart to find your hair type. What I like about their chart is not only does it show the different hair types, it also lists the products suitable for each type. I really like that because it takes the work out of what products to try for a particular hair type.

What I don't like about the chart is I don't know if it's for when the hair is wet or dry? Someone please enlighten me? According to the chart, I guess she is 3C or 4A because they are closest to how her hair looks wet.

Click picture to enlarge

I haven't used the line yet to say if I like it or not, but I am willing to give it a try soon(on MY hair). In fact, they are giving away free products for product testers. Read more about that here. I'm going to get my products with this offer!

I'll post a review once I try the products for a couple of months!

xoxo,
Brown Girls Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...