Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How To Maintain Twists on Natural Hair Pt 2




how to, maintain natural hair, twists, twistout, black hair, biracial hair, women
Brown Girls Hair










As promised, here is video #2 of the Twists Series. If you've been following me for a while, you know I'm all about keeping it simple. I have maintained her twists using my grease concoction HERE along with As I Am's Leave In Conditioner and Double Butter Cream.

At night, we've been using her satin bonnet that I purchased from Walmart for $1.98.

Stay tuned for video #3 which I will post next week showing me take down her twists for her completed Twist Out! If you have any questions that I did not address in the video, please leave them in the comment section. I will answer them as soon as possible.

If you haven't seen the tutorial of this hairstyle you can view it HERE. 
Click HERE to see her TWISTOUT results.

Don't forget to like our Facebook page and share your pictures on Instagram with #browngirlshair!!

some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...