Friday, March 20, 2015

Irresistible Me Hair Accessories

hair, accessories, jewelry, natural, updo, black, women
Brown Girls Hair Accessories




Irresistible Me sent me 5 hair accessories to try from their new line. I am going to break down what I love, like, and -not so much- about the accessories that I have.

Trinity Hair Combs

The Trinity Hair Combs is my F A V O R I T E!! It can be used in so many ways to spruce up all kinds of styles! It is easy to use and it doesn't snag my hair at all!


Khaleesi Tikka

The Khaleesi Tikka is the cutest hair pin that I have ever seen. I love the way it looks and the quality of it. I had a hard time taking it out because it grips the hair very tight and I wanted to make sure I didn't pull or break my hair while removing it. Overall it is a stunning hair accessory.



Isis Headband

The Isis Headband is a very dressy headband. I love the way it looks in my hair. It will certainly give a simple hairstyle the red carpet look. My cons to this is that it did snag several strands of my hair when removing it.

Kiara Hair Comb

Although this is a the top of the list of being the cutest, the Kiara Hair Comb is my least favorite to put in my hair. The combs are not smooth and they snagged my hair really bad when I removed them. The chains with the rhinestones also snagged my hair really bad. That made this my least favorite.

Kate Bobby Pin

The Kate Bobby Pin is cute and simple, but just like the Khalessi Tikka, it has a very tight grip so you must be careful removing it. It also has a rhinestones at the top of the crown that snagged my hair.

Needless to say I love the Trinity Hair Combs. It's the one that I wear the most. Use discount code IrresistibleShaunic here to get yours with a special discount!

some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...