Monday, March 2, 2015

Red by Kiss Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Wand Review

curling wand, wavy, natural, black, girls,women, hair
Curling Wand on Natural Hair





Red by Kiss Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Wand

This is my favorite curling wand on the planet!! It is reasonably priced. I paid only $24.99 for it at a local beauty supply store. It comes with a heat pouch and a heat protectant glove. It is super easy to use!



This video shows my hair results after my very first time using it. It didn't take me more than 30 minutes to achieve this look. I used nice size chunks of my hair in this first trial try and my hair turned out perfectly!




I am thrilled at how my hair turned out after using this wand. I had no idea that it would give me the wavy look that I've been trying to achieve for years!!



Stay tuned because I will be posting a how to video in a few days!


some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...