Thursday, November 14, 2013

Flexi Rod Set on Natural Girl

flexi rod set natural hairstyles black hair women girls
Brown Girls Hair





This is the hair style that I put her hair in after taking down her box braids. I took them out over a period of 3 days (weekend). I started taking them down on Friday night for about 2 hours. I started in the rear and worked my way to the top.  Then on Saturday night I did about 3 hours and Sunday it took an additional 2 hours or so. Why it took longer for me to take them out than it took for my good friend to put them in is beyond me! LOL! 

On Sunday after 2 hours of taking braids down, I washed, deep conditioned, finger detangled (while the conditioner was in) and wide tooth comb detangled (after conditioner was rinsed out). Then I did a Flexi Rod Set on Brown Girls Hair. I didn't show the results in the video because it got really late and her hair still wasn't dry so she ended up sleeping with some of the rods in the back of her head : (! She said she slept good. I made sure her sides were dry before bed because I know that she sleeps on her sides and not on her back. 

This style lasted for 2 weeks...well she's still wearing it this week. I just keep it moisturized and put it in one or 2 pony tails.

I decided to add water to the lotta body because I wanted her hair to have hold, but still be soft and not hard. That made it easy for me to brush (not comb) her hair into the ponytails.

some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...