Thursday, February 19, 2015

Updated Blow Dry 2015

Blow Dry, Natural, Black, Girls, African American, Hair, braids
Brown Girls Hair Blow Dry





Products Used:

This is an updated version of how I currently blow dry my daughter's natural hair. As you may already know, I am currently using the Kera Care Product line on our hair. I absolutely LOVE these products!! I wish I could get them to sponsor us because they are on the expensive side but totally worth every dime!

Kera Care does have a few other heat protectant products that I plan to try and possibly incorporate during our blow dry time but until then, this is what we are currently doing. I hope you find this helpful.

I also did a review on the blow dryer that we are using. You can watch that HERE if you want more information on it. If you have any questions or comments, let me know. I'll do my best to help.


some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...