Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Hair Adventure


Hi Everybody!!

I think by now, all of the kids are back in school! Hurray!!! This past weekend was quit adventurous for us in the hair department.

If you follow us on instagram and facebook, you got a peek into what we did this weekend. If you don't please follow us now and I'll catch you up to speed with what we did!!

First, I had no plans to do hair this weekend. I thought that I was going to have a nice relaxing break from the everyday hustle and bustle of life......NOT!

My daughter brought a party invitation to my bed at 9:30 Saturday morning (which is EARLY to me) for a party that was at 2:00 the same day! It's not just a normal party, it's a swimming party. We already have sewing class on Saturdays that starts at noon.

That meant I had to jump out of bed and put some quick braids in her hair for this swimming party! Well, if she swims what else does that mean? Oh NOOO....I have to wash hair. This was NOT in my plans for the weekend, but there was no way that I could look my little girl in the face and tell her that she couldn't go to her best friends party because of my lazy ways! LOL

It would have helped if I had the invitation early so that I could get my mind right, geesh!!

Anyway, she had a great time and I just wanted to share some pictures with you of the quick style that I did this weekend!


Brown Girls Hair

Brown Girls Hair


Took the braids out to wash it!


How was your weekend?


some_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...